AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, November 26, 2007

Chris Brown is Hitting the Small Screen

The two wee ones that Chris has in some of his videos and who travel with him on tour are about to get their own TV show. Scooter and Miles, Chris’s littlest back up dancers will be appearing in an unscripted show for Nickelodeon which follows them as they tour with Chris. Brown and his manager Tina Davis will executive produce the show.
Hmm, I didn’t hear a thing about this and I work a the damn company. I’ll ask my friends over at Nick if they have any info on this.
In other Chris Brown news I went to go see This Christmas with Roro on Wednesday and minus the rude ass teenagers sitting next to us the movie was pretty darn good. Chris wasn’t bad. I mean, it was hard to concentrate on his performance cus I was staring at his protruding jawline and enormous teeth. But from what I saw he did aight. If you watch it for nothing else go see it for a scene towards the end of the movie with Regina King…it makes the $10 u spent sooo worth it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home