AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jackson 5 is Hittin the Road Again...And They're Bringin' Michael Wit' 'Em!


Well I guess I can understand at least one nose job…
Anyway, The Jackson 5 are going on tour in 2008 and they’re bringing Wacko Jacko along with them. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, and Wacko will be touring together for the first time in 23 years.
Meanwhile, back at the bat cave, Jermaine is working on two other projects. He wants to do a musical and he also wants to do an accompanying reality show centering around picking the cast for the musical. The reality show will be called In Search of Legends: The Jackson 5.
Oh dear, I’m both excited and horrified. In fact, this is kinda making my tummy ache again. I think I’ll ease my nerves by turning my herbal vaporizer up to 10 while I watch the miniseries The Jacksons: An American Dream. You’ll excuse me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home