AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pimps Up, Hoes Down

Bishop Don Magic Juan and James Brown’s widow Tomi Rae have apparently swapped diamond rings…that is according to the Digital Spy . Don Juan said,
"She says I'm the only one to make her cry and smile at the same time." He admitted he has to keep the relationship quiet because her lawyers believe their relationship would hurt Tomi's chances in court to receiveing any of Brown's estate. He said: "They won't let us have it that way, and I understand." But Tomi Rae Is denying the relationship all together saying: "I gave him a ring, but it was just a gift. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the Godmother of Soul and I have no intentions of being with anybody else."
Hmm, interesting. Cry and smile at the same time? The picture that comes to mind while reading that statement is him back handing her while screaming “Bitch, when I tell you to smile you gone muhfuckin smile!” as she feebly attempts to smile with a busted lip and tears streaming down her face. And she better quit denying him before he beats her with a bottle of Andre and throws her battered body in an alley somewhere.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home