AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two Snaps Up With a Circle and a Fist!

There’s nothing I love more than a drag queen…well, except for maybe a gang of drag queens. Recently in Memphis three drag queens sent a McDonald’s manager to the hospital after beating him senseless with a wet floor sign found in the eatery. Danny Mitchell, Lynn Gillespie, and Dacorian Greer (the queens in question) have since been apprehended. Witnesses said that the manager was also hit with a tire iron and stomped down by the queens with their stiletto boots.
Oh my Jesus! I can’t breathe! I’m torn between wanting to laugh and being scared. I mean, how do you fight off a gang of drag queens. They’ve got the strength of men crossed with the catty fighting techniques of a woman. A bottle of Manifesto! Wine goes to anyone who can find me the surveillance footage of the beat down.
Source

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home