AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, November 26, 2007

Speedballs, and Hamsters, and Crack, OH MY!

Cousin Amy is at it again. No its not drugs. It’s not drinking. It’s not spitting at fans or fighting. This time she’s taking out her troubles on lil cute furry things. She’s accused of killing a hamster. Peter Pepper of the band Palladium says that Amy killed his hamster Georgie Porgie during a night of binging. He says, ‘Georgie was a birthday present and we’d got him out to play with in the morning. 'I'd been to bed, but Amy had stayed up and was still going strong and had drunk the drink cabinet dry.'The musician said the hamster bit him and ran off so Amy said she would go and catch it.‘I was a bit suspicious when she said she was good with hamsters.By the time I came back Amy said she’d put it to bed and it was sleeping.But just hours later the hamster was stone cold and hard. I don’t know what she did to it – it was probably crack.’source.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I’m sorry y’all I shouldn’t be laughing. A poor lil furry rodent died…and at the hands of Amy Winehouse no less. But something about this story is friggin hilarious. If it was crack at least he went out high as a kite. I mean there are worse ways to die. She could have gutted him and turned him into a bong.
I suddenly feel the need to make a Richard Gere joke…but that would be disrespectful to Georgie. RIP lil furry friend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home