AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, January 25, 2008

Lies! Lies! Lies!


Lenny Kravitz wants us to believe that he hasn’t made any sexo sexo for a whole three years. In a recent interview with Maxim Magazine he said that he’s going to wait until marriage. "Where I'm at in life, the women have got to come with something else, not just the body, but the mind and spirit. It usually trips them out, but that's the way it's going to be. I'm looking at the big picture."
Riigggggght. There is no way in holy hell I’mma believe he hasn’t been slidin' into everything moving for three whole years. Nope! It’s not true and I won’t even entertain the thought. Look at him for heaven’s sake! He’s like a sex fairy that mists sex juice and sprinkles sex dust all over this great land of ours. I think I’ll give him a call and remind him that liars will not inherit God’s kingdom. Well, actually whores don’t either…sighs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home