AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

She Smokes Crack...And Here's the Proof

You know how much I love my Amy right? And I've been holding prayer meetings in her honor hoping that she can get better. Well I'd heard a lil' while ago that she was working on getting clean. But and however, the above video tells a different story. You can see that her hair is blond in the video and she just dyed it last week so the vid is current. You can also see that crack pipe she has pressed against her lips in it. Some might deduce that maybe she's smoking something else. But I've seen enough New Jack City and Jungle Fever to know what a crack pipe and looks like.

Crack is wack but crank is lethal. Save the children. Glory be to God!

(Lo falls out on the floor and convulses.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home