AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, February 25, 2008

Everything Oscars

I found this years Oscars to be a bit bland and it irritated me that No country for Old Men won so much. The acting was great but the movie dragged on for way too long and left you with no resolution. Anyway, onto some of my favorite and least favorite outfits and the rest of the winners. Seal and Heidi Klum : I think they're a beautiful couple but something about her dress isn't working for me. Maybe its all the extra fabric...or the fact that its burning my cornea. Not sure.Diablo Cody : I love that she used to be a stripper, I love that she won for Juno, and I love most of all that she forewent wearing million dollar shoes to wear ballerina slippers from Payless. Vive le Diablo!Jennifer Hudson : I like the dress...just not on her. Us big brested womens need to be careful about holster-like attributes on our garments.Daniel Day-Louis and his wife Rebeca Miller : They sure know how to bring the ugly. A couple that fugs together stays together.Forrest Whitaker and wife Keisha Whitaker : She looks quite lovely and Forrest looks absolutely dapper, wonky eye and all.Tilda Swinton : Tilda, I friggin love you but your whole look just shattered my heart into a million pieces.Miley Ray Cyrus : 1. Why was she there? This is the Oscars not the Kids Choice Awards . 2. Yes, her face makes me sad too.Tanika Ray :I love how she's posing for the camera as if someone gives a damn.Jane Mansfield : Old as Methuselah but still hot. Thanks for bringing the glitter lady!Ruby Dee : Her giant face and alien eyes scare Pabvon and I. Ruby you're on our radar. We know you're not of earth.Marion Cotillard : I thought she was gorgeoso in this Jean-Paul Gautier number.Denzel Washington : Looking both bloated and handsome...something only Denzel is capable of.Cameron Diaz : Eh, taffeta? Really Cameron?Cash Warren and Jessica Alba : Shes a such a pretty preggo!


The Winners!

Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men)
Best Supporting Actress: Tilda Swinton (Michael Clayton)
Best Screenplay: Coen Brothers (No Country for Old Men)
Best Animated Film: Rattatouille
Best Actress in a Leading Role: Marion Cotillard (Le Vie En Rose)
Best Original Screenplay: Diablo Cody (Juno)
Best Actor in a Leading Role: Daniel Dey Louise (There Will Be Blood)
Best Director: Coen Brothers (No Country for Old Men)
Best Film: No Country for Old Men
Full List

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home