AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, February 25, 2008

Gary's Coleman's a Violent Little Cuss!

Ok so first we hear that Gary Coleman got married, and then we hear that he’s still a virgin, now we’re hearing that he’s quite violent with his new bride. When the couple spoke to Inside Edition, Shannon hinted that it wasn’t all wedded bliss. “He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction. … He’s got to damage something before his anger stops.”
The National Enquirer found a police report wherein Coleman is accused of trying to drive off with his intended halfway out the vehicle. Gary’s statement was:
“The love of my life decided that July 27 was another day to feel that I degrade her, I don’t care about her, that I don’t love her, and that I never did.” He explained to the officer, “I was going to leave permanently by driving away, but she got caught in the open passenger door. No injuries, just more frustrated and hurtful talk, with some yelling. I have learned it’s always the guy’s fault, no matter what.”
A friend of the couple warned the Enquirer, “Together, these two are a powder keg waiting to explode.” Source
See! And Y’all be talkin’ about me for being scared of midgets. I mean, he’s not a midget…but he’s close enough. They’re violent, violent creatures! I knew back when he punched that lady in the face for asking for an autograph that he was a dangerous rage filled being. Then again it could be all the pent up agression thats been building for 40 years for never making sexo sexo boinko lovin' with anyone. Either way, Shannon, get the hell outta that marriage. RUN, BITCH! RUN!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home