AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Pics

Save the cheerleader…save the camel toe! Booty! Booty! Booty! Booty! Rockin’ Errywhere! Memba’ Jade from ANTM?...Yea this bish is still crazy.
Am I the only one who’s upset by the sight of her? There’s something about Lil’ Mama that makes me want to become a cutter. Is that weird?
Can someone please take a look at D-Wood’s hobbit feet?!?! Croiky! I gotta respect Lauren Bacall for bein' a million years old and still settin' the titty balls free. I’m kinda feelin’ like this new Biggie biopic is gonna be like a BET arabesque film. Usher, his man-bride, and all HER chilluns.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and where the hell is the baby!
I TOLD you that man didn't have a baby!
Pabvon!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home