AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, March 28, 2008

Video of the Day

So this morning I was on the train and Downtown by SWV popped up in my shuffle. And I said to myself "Self, that should be your video of the day. But when I got to work I thought that maybe I should put a few more songs from 90s R&B girl groups up. And that my friends turned into the mega post you're looking at right now. I tried to include as many as I could find...even the really obscure ones. I think I got almost everybody.

TLC, Brownstone, 702 and Xscape vids on YouTube had the embedding disabled so you'll have to check out the videos there.

Oh, and one more thing. Does anyone remember that girl group whose 4 members all had really short haircuts? They had one, maybe two songs. Hit me up if you remember the name of the group. Graci!


"Hold On"-En Vogue

"Downtown"-SWV

"Don't Walk Away"-Jade



"He's Mine"-Mokenstef

"Stroke You Up"-Changing Faces

"No, No, No"-Destiny's Child

"I Like"-Kut Klose

"Can't You See?"-Total

"Groove Thang"-Zhane

"Head Over Heals"-Allure

"Lately"-Divine

"90s Girl"-Blackgirl

"Love of Mine"-Earth Gyrlz

"Froggystyle"-Nuttin' Nyce

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home