AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random Pics

Oh behave!
I see someone’s channeling their inner Boy George. Glenda the Good Witch…supersized.
Somethin' 'bout this pic just ain’t right…actually a few things ain’t right. BTW, the tiny creature on the left just stole my soul.
Free?! Is dat you?! I see post "106 & Park" life has NOT been kind to you. I’ll call the Monday Night Prayer Group…we need to send a few prayers to the man upstairs for you. STAT! A Hentai sculpture in Japan…yea I think it’ll look nice in the foyer next to the coat rack. Better yet, it can replace the coat rack.
Cee-Lo, you can’t help being an ugly troll umpa lumpa. I understand that. But this fuckery?…There’s not need to make a bad situation worse.
He ain’t got the AIDS no mo! This mofo is healthier than me. Teyana, sweetie…the cocktail dress/sneaker combo wasn’t cute when D. Woods did it. Don’t repeat the mistakes of your elders my child…learn from them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home