AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, April 28, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

About a month ago I talked about that Enquirer article saying star and her hubby were callin it quits. Well finally, its been confirmed that they’re getting a divorece.
She released a statement that reads: “Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone’s life that requires privacy with one’s thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.” source
I hear Al’s trying to milk her for as much cash as he can get. I know she’s a lawyer and all and probably will fight him to the death and court. But if I were here I would pay sistagirl off just in case he decides to get his dancing, singing gang of sprites to jump her.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home