AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Engaged!?

The answer is no. He only reportedly gave her a promise ring.
A little background: For those of you who don’t know Katy Perry is the chick who sings that song “I Kissed a Girl”. Travis McCoy is the front man of Gym Class Heroes.
Anywho, the two have been dating for a while amidst rumors that Katy is gay (duh, the song title…). Travis said that he wanted to give his boo something special. He told People.com, "I went in (to the jewelry store) and said I wanted a ring. The lady behind the counter said 'here's one for $300.' I was like, 'I want a nice ring!' Then I pointed to the big one." When asked if it was an engagement ring, he said, "It's a promise ring... and I have one too!" source
A promise ring? What kinda sad excuse...? Are they like in junior high or something? I bet he gave her his letterman’s jacket and asked her to go steady too. Stupid!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE TRAVIS!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home