AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, July 21, 2008

Kim "I'll Never Get a Ring from Diddy" Porter Gets Her Own Show

Word is that actor Blair Underwood will be producing a reality series on Lifetime featuring Kim Porter, Puffy’s ex-beard, and her brood of children. The show will center around her new live as a single mother in LA. Source
Kim Porter having a reality show is in the same category with Tila Tequila having a reality show. Who are these chicks and why do we care? I know people keep saying Kim is a model but damned if I’ve ever seen her in a fashion ad or walking down anyone’s runway. Well I guess with five kids she’s gotta make money somehow. Check out Kim appearing in Big Daddy Kane’s “Smooth Operator” video with her first baby daddy Al B. Sure.


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home