AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Political Poop '08

People did a story on the Obamas that reportedly was completed before the controversial impromptu interview on Access Hollywood. In the mag the family discusses their home life and how they raise their daughters, Malia, and Sasha. The girls must be in bed at 8:30, receive a weekly allowance of only $1 for completing chores, and don’t receive any birthday or Christmas presents from their parents. The reasoning? Mom and dad spend “hundreds” on birthday slumber parties and Barack says that they “want to teach some limits.” Michelle adds, “Malia says, ‘I know there is a Santa because there’s no way you’d buy me all that stuff.’” Source
Its refreshing to see children who aren’t spoiled rotten. Not just that, I think they’re cute and have sweet personalities. Which is surprising because besides my niece, I usually don’t like kids over the age of 5.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home