AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ray J Set to Star in VH1 Reality Show

Ray-J will be staring in a reality show on VH1 set to premier sometime in 2009. The show will be a dating competition in the same vein as “Flavor of Love. The show’s begun casting for contestants. Source
Am I the only one who still sees Ray-J as a little boy? Seeing him do anything relatively romantic or ‘sexy’ just doesn’t sit right with me. When that sex tape came out it messed me up. I’m sitting there like that can’t be the lil bird chest boy from his Brandy’s “Best Friend” video? Then again I still think of Brandy as the little girl from Thea…I know, I have problems letting people grow up.
Just for shits and giggles lets take a trip back shall we? Enjoy!


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home