AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vin Wants a Tribe of Children

Actor Vin Diesel recently became a father for the first time when his girlfriend Paloma Jimenez gave birth to a baby girl. Vin’s so excited about fatherhood that he told OK! Magazine, "I want a half a dozen. What do you expect from me? I want 12 kids!" All this nonsense started when Vim was playing the male nanny in the film The Pacifier. "That's how the whole damn thing started. You work with those babies too long, and then I said, 'It is time.'" Source
1. What do I expect from him? I expect him to want babies for the sole purpose of putting them into a blender and mixing them with his crotien shakes for protein.
2. “It is time”? who does he think he is? Rafiki?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home