AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ocho Cinco Makes it Official

Bengals WR Chad Johnson has done it. He’s legally changed his name to Chad Javon Ocho cinco. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Chad, his self given nickname is “Ocho Cinco” in honor of the 85 that is on his jersey…it means 8-5 in Spanish.
Anywho, he tried putting the name on his jersey once before a game and his coach called him “Ocho Psycho”.
When asked why he changed his name, he said, “It’s something I don’t think anyone has ever done before. Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do? I’m having fun.” Source
Yes, lack of reasoning and lack of common sense. God bless the child.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home