AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pink Post

Pink feels that it’s her successful career that has resulted in the demise of her marriage to ex Carey Hart.
She says, "It's such a cliché when you talk about a Hollywood divorce, but the scheduling did get very hard. And it seemed that I was always the one left in charge of it. I got tired of being the Schedule Woman."
She adds, "I'm kind of boy crazy at the moment, but I'm strictly, 'Look, don't touch'. Until I find someone who is yummier than Carey, I'm not interested. And I haven't yet." Source
Oh just get back together already!

In Other Pink News…
Ne-Yo’s worked with a bunch of big names in the business but he has yet to work with Pink. He told Hollyscoop, "I am a huge fan of Pink. I really like her. I would love to do something with her. And Prince. Always Prince." Source
I love them both. I think a collabo would be hawt.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home