AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eva Mendes Hits J-Lo Below the Butt

In a recent interview with ES magazine Eva Mendes took a stab at fellow Latina actress Jennifer Lopez. Wanna hear it? Here it go!
On being compared to Jennifer Lopez: “I would like to think I will have a more serious career than J-Lo. We may both be of Latin origin but that’s where the comparisons stop. She manages her career like the head of a big corporation, whereas the only thing I care about is becoming the best actress possible.” Source
Enough with the insults. I don’t think J-Lo’s the greatest actress…or singer for that fact. But that doesn’t make you Meryl Streep. Serious actress, eh? Do you think we forgot about Pluto Nash and Ghost Rider?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home