AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mimi is Loving Married Life

"But it's perfectly normal to us, because it just feels like this is how it was always supposed to be. We're best friends."It's all about maintaining that friendship and that closeness, it's about honesty and having a good time. Married life is great. Nick is a great person. He's very smart, he's very loving. We have fun - that's the thing. We just have a great time together."
She also says she’s more domesticated now.
"I do cook a little bit - in the holidays I cook. My main dish is linguini with white clam sauce. I made him it and he liked it a lot which is great." Source
And by she made it she means she told her executive chef to make it. Mimi…you’re such a nut and I love you.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home