AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, October 31, 2008

Jadakiss Forced to Change Album Name

Rapper Jadakiss reluctantly changed the name of his upcoming album from “Kiss My Ass” to “The Latest Kiss” after negative feedback from retailers.
He says, "I had to change the name of my album. Kiss My Ass wasn't testing well at retail. Not even with the exclamations or none of that. So we had to switch it to The Last Kiss."He adds, "Some people asked me is it my last album. Nah, it's just ... the first album was Kiss The Game Goodbye, the second one was The Kiss of Death, so this one was The Last Kiss. It's the closing of a trilogy."It's the last time I'm going to name one of my albums, it's the last time 'Kiss' is going to be in the album titles. This is why this is The Last Kiss." Source
Ha! Too bad he was forced to change it. I think the original title is funny as hell.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home