AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, October 10, 2008

Politcal Poop '08

According to a CNN/Opinoin Research poll, Obama won Tuesday’s debate. 64% had a favorable opionion of Obama, while 30% had a favorable opinon of McCain. Source

The latest celeb to endorse Obama is Karrine “Superhead” Steffans. She was included in a list that Vibe magazine put together listing 99 hip-hop artists, athletes and professors who are backing him. Source

I’m sure that’s an endorsement that he could do without.


Barack who has been trying to quit smoking cigarettes since he began running for president admits to Men’s Health that it’s not so easy.
"There have been a couple of times during the campaign when I fell off the wagon and bummed one, and I had to kick it again."
"But I figure, seeing as I'm running for president, I need to cut myself a little slack."
His recommendation for would-be quitters: Eliminate "certain key connections – that first cigarette in the morning, or after a meal, or with a drink," he says. Source
Shoot, I’m surprised he’s not smoking crack by now.


IF YOU PLAN ON VOTING FOR OBAMA DON’T WEAR ANY OBAMA APPAREL TO THE VOTING POLLS. THIS INCLUDES HATS, T-SHIRTS, PINS, ETC. THIS IS CONSIDERED CAMPAIGNING AND CAMPAIGNING IS NOT ALLOWED AT THE POLLS. ONCE FOLKS HAVE TO GO HOME TO CHANGE THEY’RE LESS LIKELY TO COME BACK OUT TO VOTE.
SO YES, YOU’RE CATSUIT WITH OBAMA AIRBRUSH ACROSS YOUR CHEEKS IS REALLY CUTE BUT PUT IT ON AFTER YOU VOTE. UM KAY?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home