AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Political Poop '08

Sarah Palin is going to be on SNL as herself on October 25th according to the New York Post. Supposedly Palin enjoys Tina Fey’s impression of her. Source
Thanks but no thanks.

More Palin Polooza… Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin’s unborn baby did an interview with AP about all the rumors going around about him and Bristol on the net.
"None of that's true. We both love each other. We both want to marry each other. And that's what we are going to do."
The baby is due this December and Levi has quit school and is working at the North Slope oil fields as an apprentice electrician.
"I'm looking forward to having him," he said. "I'm going to take him hunting and fishing. He'll be everywhere with me."
He denies that their engagement was forced. "We were planning on getting married a long time ago with or without the kid," he said. "That was the plan from the start."
"At first, I was nervous (about being a father)," he said. "Then I was like, 'Whatever.’ We're up for it. I'm excited to have my first kid. It's going to be a lot of hard work but we can handle it.
When asked about Barack Obama he said, "I don't know anything about him. He seems like a good guy. I like him. I just hope she (Sarah Palin) wins," he said. "She's my future mother-in-law. She better win."
Source

IF YOU PLAN ON VOTING FOR OBAMA DON’T WEAR ANY OBAMA APPAREL TO THE VOTING POLLS. THIS INCLUDES HATS, T-SHIRTS, PINS, ETC. THIS IS CONSIDERED CAMPAIGNING AND CAMPAIGNING IS NOT ALLOWED AT THE POLLS. ONCE FOLKS HAVE TO GO HOME TO CHANGE THEY’RE LESS LIKELY TO COME BACK OUT TO VOTE.
SO YES, YOU’RE CATSUIT WITH OBAMA AIRBRUSH ACROSS YOUR CHEEKS IS REALLY CUTE BUT PUT IT ON AFTER YOU VOTE. UM KAY?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home