AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Will Smith and Gay Prostitutes

A Hollywood madam claims that she provided Will with male prostitutes. She said, “I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion. Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys.” Source
Discretion: the good judgment and sensitivity needed to avoid embarrassing or upsetting others; the ability to keep sensitive information secret.
Sorry, I felt the need to include a definition, seeing as this heifer doesn’t know what discretion means. Anywho, am I the only one not surprised by this?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home