AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kanye Post

When Kanye West finally showed up (two hours late) to his gig at the Konig-Pilsener Arena in germany, he announced to the crowd, “I really need some pussy tonight!”
1. That’s no excuse to be late.
2. What in the hell kinda got damn excuse is that?!
3. ILK!

More Kanye... Kanye, in an interview with KROQ talked about his statements at the Europeand VMAs about Britney and Rihanna. He said, “Im not trying to diss Britney or anything like that. One of my favorite songs last year was “Gimme Gimme.” Like, I love that record. But I just feel like Rihanna had a really breakout year and became the biggest artist… like Rihanna sells more records than me all together if you include her in national sales and she is arguably the biggest artist in the world right now.“ Source
He’s got diarrhea of the mouth. Someone should really muzzle him. It’ll keep him from doing all that back peddling he likes to do.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home