AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 26, 2009

Taraji Needs a Job

Even though actress Taraji P. Henson has been nominated for an Oscar, she is desperately seeking work.
When asked by the Daily Beast website if she is inundated with new roles, she says: "Actually... no. I can't wait to write my memoir someday and talk about this moment in my life - my name is being bounced around the Oscars, Golden Globes, and all these awards, it's incredible. And I don't have a job. Nothing. The industry is really slow right now because of the pending strike, so I am at a standstill. It's funny that I have all these things going on and no work in sight. It's very shaky out here."
Source
Well congrats on the nom Taraji, I’m sure the roles will be coming in regardless if you win or not, but know the folks at Manifesto are rooting for you.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home