AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 26, 2009

Usher Acts up at the Inauguration

Someone wrote into YBF about something that went down with Usher and his man-bride at the Inauguration.
While Usher was in D.C., a 6-7 yr old girl approached him for a picture. Apparently, his bodyguard pushed the little girl down to the ground, and she cried. No one helped her, and guess what? Tameka laughed! So Usher then says he’s pissed because someone is always trying to f*ck things up for him. Wtf?!
The little girl only wanted a picture. As a celebrity that’s his job, and as a mother, I’m ashamed of Tameka, who has kids herself. She wouldn’t want anyone to do that to her children. Source
I don’t know whether or not I believe this but I so hope it’s not true. They should both be happy anyone wants to be pictured with them.
Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home