AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 26, 2009

Paula Abdul is Responsible for the Stardom of Bey and Rih-Rih

Paula Abdul would like to take credit for inspiring stars like Rihanna and Beyonce.
She says, "My videos stand the test of time. They are like the almanac for every performer. Even Rhianna has come up to me and said 'I hope you don't mind.' And Beyonce. You can see the influence of what I've done. It's really fun to see that I've left a mark. It was my idea to create an animated character. It takes a lot of focus, a lot time, and a lot of money." Source
I hear ya Paula. Every time I watch the video for “Rush” I cry uncontrollably. You’re an American treasure.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home