AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, February 27, 2009

Michael Jordan Buys Love Nest with New Girlfriend

Michael Jordan has purchased a home with his girlfriend, model Yvette Prieto. The two will be living in a modest 5,500 sq. ft., three bedroom house. Did they pay in full for cash? No. They took out a thirty year mortgage and will be paying the remaining $196K on the $280K home.
Supposedly the purchase is to help Yvette rebuild her credit. When asked about it she said, “I can’t talk about the house just yet. Sorry.” Source
I didn’t know that he had settled down. Last I checked he was gallivanting all over the place poking anything that moved. But hey, congrats on the new home and I hope she can find a way to build her credit after filing for bankruptcy.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home