AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, February 27, 2009

Paula is Off the Sauce

Paula Abdul is pain free now. She was in an accident years ago and was on all types of meds and treatments but nothing worked. But she went to a new doc and everything is easy breezy.
She tells OK! magazine, "For the first time in 12 years, I am pain free. I had my 15th surgery to correct my back and neck problems last August and it worked. Finally! I had a new doctor who tried a new procedure and because of that I'm a new woman. I may have to have one more surgery in the spring but after all this, I can handle it."
She adds, "Not only am I pain free, but I am pain-medication free. I weaned myself off everything I'd been taking." Source
Good for her. Unfortunately she probably wont be as kooky as she’s been for so long, which was entertaining. But I’m all for sobriety.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home