AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update 32: Chris Brown Arrested

Kenan Thompson of SNL recently commented on the Chrihanna debocal. He said that SNL would welcome Chris with open arms.
"It's not up to me, but I'm sure we would if he had another hit single," Thompson tells Usmagazine.com. "We don't care about scandal. We just care about what brings us ratings!"
"If we had them both on the show, that would be crazy."
He added that it’s an “unfortunate situation, “ and said, "I don't know the whole story, but I know how women can get when you get a text message from another female, so I'm just saying, you have to learn that you can't put your hands on a female." Us Magazine
Consider yourselves lucky people. You can say that you watched with your own eyes, someone taking a dump on their career then setting it on fire.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home