AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Amy Watch 2009

1. Amy drops her appeal against drug charges. Source

2. Amy serenades her new boo in the tropics. Source

3. Amy gets into a fight while on holiday. Source

4. Amy is a terrorist target. Source

5. Amy’s husband filed for divorce. Source

6. Amy is named Loser of the Year. Source

7. Amy wont let Black divorce her. Source

8. Amy starts a record label and signs her god daughter. Source

9. Amy may have screwed herself in her divorce battle. Source

10. Amy is headed to the UK to salvage her marriage. Source

11. Amy puts her parents in charge. Source

12. Blake’s trying to list Amy’s conquests. Source

13. Takes a little trip to the hospital. Source

14. Amy’s moving to the Caribbean. Source

15. Amy’s hubby is free. Source

16. Amy’s chasing after Blake. Source

17. Amy’s looking good, well better at least. Source

18. Amy is charged with assault. Source

19. Amy’s having trouble writing new material. Source

20. Amy’s dad thinks she’s dumb. Source

21. Amy’s got some business ventures on the mind.

More Details…

Amy wants kids but wants to release an album before that happens. She says, “I’ll always have music in my life, but I don’t always have to sell it to people. While I love music, I’d really love to have a family and that’s the most important thing to me. That doesn’t mean I’m ready to start one right now because I think I’ve got another album in me.”

But if she gave up music she’s like to do hair.

“I’d love to have a beauty salon. My nan, God rest her sole, pretty much trained up me and my brother Alex to be her beauty therapists when we were young - it was pretty clever of her, actually.

“I must have only been about four years old and my brother was about eight. He’d give her a full pedicure and then I’d have to paint her nails and do her hair.” Source

LOL, I wouldn’t let her near my hair with a 50 foot pole.


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home