AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bey's Influence Scares Her

Beyonce is overwhelmed by the amount of influence she has over young girls.
"[Michelle Obama] told me she was very happy that her girls have someone like me to look up to," she explained. "And I'm like, 'Oh, my God'. You have to feel fortunate to be one of the people whom parents don't mind their children looking up to.
"The older I get, the more I think about the amount of influence I have on these young girls, and it's scary sometimes. But I also understand how lucky I am to have that." Source
She added, “I realized that the subliminal messages I put in my song ‘Worship the Weaved One,’ ‘Beyonce is your leader’, and ‘Gyrate inappropriately to all of Beyonce’s songs and post vids of it on the internet’ are working. YES SWEET LORD IT’S WORKING!”
OK I added that last part…but I know it’s true.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home