AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Obamapolooza!!!!

President Obama talks about how special his daughter Sasha is to him. Sasha was hospitalized at 3 months with a deadly meningitis scare.
"Very dangerous," the President said, responding to a health-policy question from a nurse in the audience. "The doctors did a terrific job, but frankly it was the nurses that were there with us when she had to get a spinal tap, and all sorts of things that were just bringing me to tears."

Sasha, whom he refered to as “our prescious little pea” is now 7 years ol dnad got better due to the nurses.

"I'm biased toward nurses," he said. "I just like nurses." Source\

There’s something about seeing a fathers love for their children that just melts my heart.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home