AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sole Says She and Ginuwine are Fine

Sole is speaking out against rumors that she left husband Ginuwine after hearing he was cheating with LisaRaye. She told Sister 2 Sister’s Jamie Foster Brown, "I was like, that's funny. First of all, I'm not packing up no four kids and disrupting their lives in the middle of the school year, I don't care what he did. That's just foolish. But they were reporting this like they had seen me out here packing up my bags."

A friend of the family told her about the rumors of the affair. "I believed it wasn't true from the beginning," Sole said. "My being upset about it was just the fact that it caught me so off guard." Source

Hmm, what do you guys think? Is she a ride or die bitch or should she wake up and smell the buhdussy?


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home