AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ashanti and Nelly to Wed After 4 Years Together

After dating for over 4 years, word is that Ashanti and Nelly will marry in ’09.

When asked if she was getting married she told Us Weekly, "Absolutely. It's in the cards for me. I believe that I have a couple more things I need to do before that happens."

She adds, "I should have had six or seven kids, been married three times and secretly engaged now. But none of it's true." Source

Congrats, I hope they don’t fall victim to the Hollywood curse. Some celebs are together for years then as soon as they get married they split up. Good luck!

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home