AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No New Music From JT

<

Regardless of rumors of a new album, JT is not working on any music. He’s producing MTV’s show “the Phone” and has only been hitting the studio to work on the projects of others.

"Right now, I like the idea that things can just kind of pop up and if they feel right I can do them," says Timberlake. "Committing to my own sort of project, that’s like, 'Okay, let me block out two years of my life and do it.' I was heavily fulfilled with the last one and I always have this thing with myself that if I can’t sleep because I need to do it, then I’m gonna do it. But if I’m not losing sleep over it then…" Source

I’m not mad at him for pursuing other things. But I would have liked to see some new stuff from him.


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home