AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bey Says Working Out All the Time is Silly

Beyonce says being cut up isn’t sexy…she sounds stupid while doing so.
“To me, it’s sexier when it doesn’t look like you go to the gym,” she told Britain’s Daily Mail. “If you look like you’ve been spending a lot of time in the gym, then it just looks like you spend a lot of time in the gym.”
“I feel best when I’m not really thin and not really heavy—when I’m still curvy. I really believe that everyone is supposed to be different, and whatever is a natural weight for you is usually what looks best.”
“The truth is, it’s a lot of sacrifice. It’s more about your mental strength than physical strength. You have to push yourself. It doesn’t matter what trainer you have, and it doesn’t matter what program you’re on.” Source
This is from the same woman who says she works out … everyday. Also, I’m going to need her to wear an earpiece at all times so someone can fed her answers…when she speaks on her own she sounds like an idiot.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lo, I concur with your comment. I think a lot of what comes out of her mouth (with the exception of melodic riffs) is absolutely stupid. She clearly isn't a scholar, but she can sing and dance her a$$ off. If I were her, I'd stick with the daily workouts, otherwise that Texan bloat WILL catch up.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Lo said...

Yea, sall it takes is that extra chicken wing at dinner and it's a wrap for her...and lets not talk about having kids. She gets knocked up and it's curtains. Lights out lady!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home