AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Em Meant No Harm by Nick/Mariah Diss


Eminem did an interview with BBC Radio 1 host Tim Westwood and said that this recent beef with Nick Cannon over things he said about Mariah wasn’t a personal attack.
"With the song 'Bagpipes From Baghdad,' I kinda spazzed out on that record, but I guess I spazzed out on every record. There's a line on there that was a little harsh. It's a harsh line. ... But it's like this, the way I look at it: I had no idea he was gonna take it like he took it. I had no idea Nick Cannon was gonna start wildin' out on me. No pun intended."
On the track, Em spits lines like: "Nick Cannon better back the f*** up. I'm not playing, I want her back, you punk," and, "Nick Cannon, you pr***, I wish you luck with that f***in' whore".
After hearing the song, Nick retaliated in his blog.
"I heard about some of the things he was saying. I didn't read his blog or anything. But it is what it is. He's supposed to defend his wife, and I expected him to do that. But at the end of the day, it's a line I said; it's a song. What I actually meant to say is, I wish them the best. That's what I meant to say. That's the whole message of the record." Source
I’m sorry Em, but you can’t talk slick about folks…repeatedly, and say it’s not personal.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home