AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mya's Been Celibate for a Year

According to Mya she’s been celibate for a year…from booze that is. She was challenged to give it up for 6 months but prolonged that bet to a year.
“I was free and celibate from alcohol for 365 days. I couldn’t have a sip of anything. My friends would socially drink, and I couldn’t because it was a goal. It was officially six months, but it turned into a year for me. That’s a pretty hard challenge, but I did it.”
She adds, “I am disciplined. When I say I’m going to do something and I challenge myself, I like to look at myself in the mirror and be proud.” Source
Kudos to her. Depending on your lifestyle giving up the bottle for six days might be a stretch.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home