AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mike Epps Releases New Album

Livesteez caught up with Mike Epps who’s supposedly becoming a rapper. Sort of.
Livesteez: You've been married for about three years right?
Mike Epps: (He snickers) Something like that.
Livesteez: What's the the key to keeping your marriage alive? Do you have some tips for us?
Mike Epps: We're not leaving each other alive. (he laughs) I'm just kidding. Love is love. If you love someone and you've dedicated yourself to be with that person forever, then that's it. There's no more. Ours is alive, so I'm not trippin.
Livesteez: So, what's on the homefront as far as music for you? I hear you have an album coming out.
Mike Epps: I just did a little comedy album, just to show people what I could do. It comes out July 21st. I have Snoop Dogg, Too Short, Slim Thug and Flo Rida on it. I have a couple of nice people.
Livesteez: Say this music thing takes off...would you consider doing music full time instead of comedy?
Mike Epps: No. I just did it one time. I'll probably end up in a shoot out if I become a rapper. The only shootouts I'll be in are the ones in the movies. Source
Generally I wouldn’t encourage this tomfoolery but since I don’t find him particularly funny, maybe him rapping jokes will work for me.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home