AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Aunt Viv Writes a Tell-All

Supposedly there is a darker side to Will Smith according to former co-star Janet Huber (aka the first Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air). Janet has written a tell all book called Perfection is Not a Sitcome Mom, where she says that Will would "sabotage" any actor who "outshone him." She also talks more aobut her quick departure from the show.
On her website, she explains that "I chronicle the sudden change of [Vivian's] character like a CSI episode, detailing the plot, the murder, the funeral and the trial, with actual deposition material taken by a team of nine attorneys," which sounds a little nutty to us.
Will said back in ’93, "I can say straight up that Janet wanted the show to be 'The Aunt Viv of Bel-Air' show. She's mad now, but she's been mad all along. She said once, 'I've been in the business for 10 years and this snotty-nosed punk comes along and gets a show.' No matter what, to her I'm just the Antichrist."
Hmm, I’ve never heard that quote from Will before but it has a tinge of Nasty in it. I personally believe that most funnymen have a dark side so this revelation from Janet isn’t that hard to believe. Trust I’ll be perusing her book in the Barnes and Noble Starbucks café when it comes out.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home