AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fancy Spills the Beans on Jamie's Baby

Actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon was on the Wendy Williams show talking about her friend and former co-star, Jamie Foxx and she let the cat out of the bed so to speak. She told the world he had a new baby.
She told Williams, "We're very cool, we saw each other on Easter Sunday... and he told me that he had a new baby and I said, 'Jamie, wow! Do I know the babymama?' and he goes, 'No.' And I go, 'Do you know the babymama?'"Garcelle didn’t realize no one new until both Wendy and the audience let out shocked gasps. Jamie has yet to confirm that he’s got a new child to the media.
Source
I can understand wanting to be private, so an OK! cover is not in order. But at the same time you don’t want the child thinking you’re ashamed of them.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home