AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!

Go back about a year to the Dancing with the Stars cast that included Mario Lopez. If you recall, him and his partner Karina Smirnoff often engaged in flirting and even on camera open mouthed kissing. Rumors swirled about them moving in together and getting married but Mario refused to confirm a relationship. And now instead of admitting a breakup he’s saying that they were never together to begin with. He told Life & Style magazine: “We [Karina and I] were always friends. We were never dating. I don’t know where that rumor started.” Weren’t they living together? “No, no, I live… that’s not the case,” he insisted. “I haven’t seen her. I’ve been out of town.”
Just like I told Tomi Rae, you can't go around denyin' folks...it'll get cha kilt. Them Russians don’t play around. I bet you $5 and a bag of white cheddar popcorn she’s gonna get her cousin
Boris to fit him with a nice pair of cement shoes...or better yet chop him up add him to a steaming pot of Stroganoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home