AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 07, 2008

Countdown to the Best Day of the Year-7 days

I'm counting down to my 27th birthday! Dang, when I say that out loud it makes me feel old as hell. Oh well, whatevs...I can still pop it so that's all that matters. Anyway, 7 days and counting. At 3:19am on January 14th I'll be one year closer to thirty. Excuse me while I go procure razor and sleeping pill. Just kidding...sorta.

In other birthday news the Great Reverend Doctor called me this morning to let me know that my little sister is on the way. My stepmom Yo-yo went into labor this morning and Baby Alanah should be here soon. Though I'm happy she's getting borned and stuff, I'm upset about loosing my cushy youngest child position. I suppose since I'm the middle child now I can start acting out, no?
When Alanah gets here and the Great Reverend Doctor e-mails me pics, you guys will get to lay eyes on the latest Poullard to hit the world. We're takin' over! I hope she doesn't get our forehead...few were spared.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home