AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 14, 2008

Countdown to the Best Day of the Year- It's Today!!

It's here!
It's finally here!
I'm 21 all over again! Er, I mean I'm 21 for the very first time!

Birthday Kibble:
I share my birthday with LL Cool J (40), Jason Bateman (39) and Faye Dunaway (67).
This day in history:
Little Richard releases Tutti Frutti (1956)
Sonny and Cher released The Beat Goes On (1967)
Some French lady gave birth to sextuplets (1989)
The Simpsons premieres(1990).

OK, so the party train chugs along. All aboard!
Plans are as follows:
Wednesday-Mel was nice enough to include me in her Color Purple plans and hooked me up with a ticket. I knew I liked her for a reason.
Friday-I'm going to see Cloverfield. I was thinking maybe dinner and drinks beforehand. Sushi anyone?!
Saturday-Hittin' up the local bounce and jiggle. Hey Trace, what was the name of the place with the bar and the thing, where you could see ALL the goods. I can't remember.
Sunday-Skatin' by my house if I'm up to it.
Monday-Enjoy the day off!

Yea so if you've got suggestions for the shake and jiggle let me know. Until then I'll be sipping champagne at me desk while intermittently taking naps.

Here's one of my fav B-day videos. Enjoy!



Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home