AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, January 11, 2008

Tracy Morgan and His Wife are Dunzo

Tracey Morgan’s wife Sabina filed for divorce citing that the cause of the suit is due to his alcoholism. She says, “I have to divorce him. I still have feelings for him, but the marriage is over. I’m having my lawyer file the divorce papers. I gave him every opportunity since August to stay in the marriage, but he’s failed. It’s terrible that he’s drinking again. He knows he shouldn’t be doing that for so many reasons, his health especially.” Source
I recall watching Tracy on the Wendy William’s show a while ago and him talking about how much he loves his wife of 22 years and trying to stay sober and clean. Unfortunately he hasn’t been able to do that. Let’s hope he turns things around before the SNL curse gets a hold of him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home