AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 14, 2008

Video of the Day


So my girl Onika just called me to tell me to turn on the radio. Hot 97 was playin' Tevin Campbell's Round and Round. Thankfully I got to hear the last part of the song and bobbed my head and reminisced. Then, it came to me! That should be the video of the day! But when I hit up trusty old Youtube I couldn't find a clear vid. So instead I've hit y'all off wit a lil' Can We Talk.

Man, back in the day I loved me some Tevin. I was so jealous that Ashley Banks got her hands on him before I did. But even as much as I liked him, there was always something curious about him in the same way that there was always something curious about Rahsaan Paterson (the black boy on Kids Incorperated). Then there was this lil' scandal back in 99 when Tevin was thrown in the clink for soliciting Yum Yum from a male prostitute. Then I understood. Yes my friends, I understood.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 'Strawberry Letter 23' fan myself. Can I request Shanice - 'I Love Your Smile' for next MANifesto? Or maybe Hi-Five - 'I Can't Wait Another Minute'?

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home